Welcome to Tuesday10!
This week I am Co-Hosting with Lena about 10 professions you wish you had. Link up and tell us!
1. Girl Scout Cookie Taste Tester
2. Flight Attendant - While I don't love flying the few times I have been I do love traveling. You get paid to travel. Can't be that!
3. Business Woman - While I do consider this blog a SUPER tiny business I really hope to one day elaborate it in something much more. The best thing is that there are some things in the works and I can't wait to share them.
4. Children's Book Writer - I can't do the graphics but that's what my Art Major brother is for! There is actually a place where you can submit your idea and they will make you a copy of it and do the graphics. How awesome is that?
5. Food Network Prepper - this is a real thing. I promise. You prep all the food and dishes for people's segments. Working with food and celebrity chefs? Sign me up!
6. Mixologist - When I went to Vegas last April we went to a bar at Circus Circus and there was a bartender that would just make up drinks based on what you liked and then mixed them in a crazy fun way (think flames and tossing glass bottles everywhere and not spilling).
7. Pilot - Two of my cousins are and they just fly to wherever they are going over the holidays. No lines. No departure time. And you bring more than 6 oz of liquid on the plane!
8. Matchmaker - I watch way to much reality television and didn't even know this was a profession till I saw Millionaire Matchmaker.
9. Jewelry Designer - I wear minimal jewelry. I mean MINIMAL. Stud diamond earrings and my wedding ring. That's it. BUT. I have spent countless hours on Kendra Scott's site designing 50+ pieces of jewelry.
10. Assistant to a Celebrity - I love managing and prioritizing and scheduling things. Why not do it for a celebrity?